1. To engage in and provide quality, fair and accountable leadership to the Akurinu Community of churches
2. To promote Unity and co-operation among churches within the Akurinu Community.
3. To establish, enhance and entrench mechanisms and platforms aimed at enhancing unity, co-operation and enriching the Akurinu faith.
4. Capacity building to enhance advancement of our faith as entrenched and founded in the Holy Scriptures.
5. Facilitate acquisition of necessary resources by members for efficient undertaking of our mission and historical role.
6. Promote services that are holistic, relevant and self sustaining.
7. Promote the Akurinu community’s corporate image, identity and growth for faithful and effective stewardship of corporate Vision, mission, heritage and sustainability.
8. Facilitate members for effective expression of the Akurinu faith and the Christian doctrines, over all aspects of human life.
9. Bring together representatives of the General Conference membership and other interested parties for prayer, periodical consultations and reflections on matters that pertain to our Faith, Calling spiritual and social life.
10. To establish mechanisms and systems that will strengthen the capacity of the General Conference’s membership to promote their spiritual and institutional growth.
11. Provide a link between membership, the people, the Akurinu community and the government of Kenya and other bodies in matters of common concern.
12. Facilitate the breaking of barriers between membership, the people of Kenya and nurture a united human race living in peace, justice, Love and fear of the Lord.
13. To exercise and establish counseling, mediation and reconciliation roles and mechanism within and between memberships interested groups or persons.
14. To invest, acquire and dispose off by purchase, donation, lease, exchange or by any other legal means movable and immovable properties for use in facilitating the achievement of the objectives of the General Conference.
15. Promote sound internal governance and relationships with third parties as is consistent with the Akurinu faith and Christian principles.
16. To seek influence policy mechanisms and legislation on any matters affecting the Akurinu faith.
17. To participate with other organizations, in conferences, local or international.
18. To undertake any other function that is right in the judgment of the General Assembly.
CHOOSE YOUR COLOR:
CHOOSE YOUR PATTERN:
* Only For Boxed Layout